Thursday, March 17, 2005

...my new video game is out, first review is great!

So the latest game I've worked on (Tony Hawk Underground 2: Remix) came out yesterday and had its first review today...check it out , it's definately the best review I've had for a game I've worked on yet:

Thug2 PSP review

BTW, I worked on the first level (Santa Cruz)...

In case you're curious here are past games I've worked on that have come out:
Army Men Air Attack 2
Army Men Air Attack 2 - PS
Jonny Moseley Mad Trix - note: sorry world!
Wakeboarding Unleashed
Call of Duty: Finest Hour

6 comments:

  1. Sweet! Looks great man. I look forward to playing it. Did you put yourself in the game anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately didn't get a chance to but the 2 designers who didn't goto LA did :(...so I guess I still have another goal in the industry hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I think that my mom and sister are getting me a PSP for my birthday! The only thing better than getting a PSP is getting a free PSP. Now I'll definitely have to get a copy of your game. And find someplace that sells memory sticks cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you can wait a little while, I'll send you a copy when we can purchase one from the Activision store...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely. I can wait. Although I'm really looking forward to giving it a spin. All of this is moot right now anyway as I don't even have a PSP yet...hehe

    ReplyDelete