Wednesday, April 13, 2005

...fell in love with a psp

...got a psp last week as a present from work (yay!) then returned it last night as I was sick of my 8 dead pixels driving me insane and keeping me awake at night (boo!)...as soon as best buy gets some more in I will get another one, then return it if it is not pixel puurrrfect...repeat ad infintum until I get something deserving of the quality $250 should get you.

On a positive note, the bird that comes by to wake me up all the time has been incorporated into my dreams without waking me up last night....

5 comments:

  1. Cheep cheep... hehe. That really sucks about the PSP. I'm trying to forget about my one dead pixel that I've found so far. What games do you have for it? I'm really looking forward to being able to get a bigger memory card one of these days. They're backordered everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got lumines and metal gear acid...I highly recomend lumines...lemme know if you find a cheap 1 gig...everyone here is looking for one but there either out or too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Gretzky NHL and Wipeout Pur. Neither one is outstanding but the hockey is fun.... I'll have to check out lumines... I pre-ordered a 1 gig card from a place that told me that they're backordered until the end of the month... I think I paid around $120 for it after shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I didn't get on that deal (the Dell one right?)...I traded in my PSP to best buy for a new one...finally I got one with 0 dead pixels! 3rd time is the charm. It looks like the second batch (without spiderman) might be better quality-controlled...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I wish I had got in on the Dell deal. That would have been sweet. I preordered one from some other company in Virginia I think. I'd never heard of them before.....

    ReplyDelete