Wednesday, October 06, 2004

...guess who's back

I'm back in SF now! Lots to do in my time off, some of which I've taken care of (unpack, get license, wacth return of the jedi, sell guitars and old clothes, watch celebrity poker challenge, work out...yada yada). I'm currently playing Tron 2.0 which is pretty cool, especially if you love the movie like me. Thug. 2.0 comes out this week so lets hope that does well.

My most recent finished game is Temple of Elemental Evil. By finished I mean I am done with it because it is so damn buggy. I got far enough in and was starting to enjoy it, despite my problems with ther interface when I realize that the lack of loot drops is due to a bug and I've been getting short changed this whole time. No way I'm redoing all that stuff; I'm done with this game right as I was starting to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment