Tuesday, October 19, 2004

...my top 20 favorite cd's

I have put this here in addition to my friendster account for those interested...now in order:

Nevermind - Nirvana,
Repeater - Fugazi,
The Shape of Punk to Come - Refused,
Pod - The Breeders,
The Downward Spiral - Nine Inch Nails,
A Hard Day's Night - The Beatles,
Freedom of Choice - Devo,
Stoner Witch - Melvins,
Aenima - Tool,
In Utero - Nirvana,
Scattered Smothered Covered - Unsane,
Appetite for Destruction - Guns N'Roses,
Daydream Nation - Sonic Youth,
Master of Reality - Black Sabbath,
Doolittle - The Pixies,
Fun House - The Stooges,
Quick, Fast, In a Hurry - Guzzard,
The Cars - The Cars,
Led Zeppelin 2 - Led Zeppelin,
Damaged - Black Flag

So many bands I love AREN'T on this list but at this moment it represents a snapshot of my interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment