Saturday, February 19, 2005

...Busy Week

Had a fair amount of stuff to do this week so far. Valentines day was fun...we went to a morrocan place...good food you can eat with your hand and girls dancing...can't ask for much more out of dinner. Then the guys who helped with Call of Duty: Finest Hour fly down to LA for the COD party at gotham hall...free drinks and gambling turned out to be a good time. Check out some badly framed and lit pics (some of them taken by Brad an actual artist...I took the bad quality pics of our activision friends dancing).
















...the end.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:31 PM

    I clearly have no idea what to do with my unexpected day off, as evidenced by the fact that I have visited gatesofsteel.com (also known as the end of the Internet). The party certainly does look poorly lit, I'm sorry I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gates should be your first stop on a semi-daily basis! The party was not lit very well and I'm not the best digital photographer. But it was pretty fun :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gates of Steel . . .
    More popular than the Gates in NY City

    ReplyDelete