Wednesday, February 09, 2005

...XVIIII

A friend of mine Darion once said "you must be the only person under 30 that tivos 60 minutes every week". I think he might be right. I am getting to be a pretty nerdy old guy. I watch 60 minutes 1 and 2, British House of commons, and the Daily Show every week...well every day for the daily show. In addition I read the examiner (free daily paper) every day on the way to work and I read the SF Guadian and SF Weekly every week. Am I old and nerdy?

This isn't all I do, of course...

To counteract the above I have similar tastes on the opposite end of the spectrum: I tivo the real world, real world/road rules challenge, surreal life, 24, celebrity poker challenge, the amazing race, and the chapelle show...In addition I read all the free music mags from amoeba (amp, mrr, etc...), punk planet, guitar world and stuff like that pretty regularily.

I forgot to CAPITALIZE the stuff in paragraph 3...how marvelous!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard the old, nerdy bandwagon! I too Tivo those things except the House of Commons. Lemme know when you start doing the crossword puzzles in all the papers you read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly doubt it. I SUCK at crosswords and scrabble. A couple years ago I forgot the word "door" :(

    ReplyDelete