Sunday, May 15, 2005

...pre-E3 - my checklist

Valve - Team Fortress 2: some info would make this my most anticipated
Nintendo - Revolution System
Sony - Ps3
Nintendo - GBA 2 (portable gamecube?)
Microsoft - Xbox 360
EA Criterion - Black
EA - Spore
Sony - Wanda and Colossus
Nintendo - New Mario
Monolith - F.E.A.R
Epic - Unreal 3
Sega - Virtua Fighter 5?
Silicon Knights - Too Human?
Rockstar Vancouver - Bully
--- more ---
2K Games - 24
Sierra - Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
EA - Battlefield 2
2K Games - NBA2k6

6 comments:

  1. What's your guys' new game? Or are you not allowed to say yet? Man, I hope that the Xbox 360 ends up being backwards compatible. I know that it probably won't but I can still dream....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No allowed to say yet... Although may be able to tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can say now...the video had been shown and the president said the game by name...it's called Shrek Super Slam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha - I was thinking of the OTHER game. Although I realized that you aren't working on that one - d'oh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shrek Super Slam, eh? Sounds ogre-ific! hehe. Other game too hmmmmm? I'm all ears. Hope you guys are enjoying E3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a good way to describe it :)

    ReplyDelete