Sunday, April 27, 2008

...s.a.t.u.r.d.a.y night + pics of my place

Last night I went to a film is the Boston Independent Film Festival. It's called american teen. It is a very good documentary that follows a bunch of teens in a normal sized town in middle america. The director took questions afterward and said it was picked up for release in august so go see it when you get a chance.

Just got back from a really delicious dinner at a nice upscale place called Oleana. I'll definately be going back for special occasions...

So here's some pic of my place taken from what looks like a serial killer at night:











Oh finally check it out...I have a nice TV finally:

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice place. How's the weather out there? And is that title a clue re: DLC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, did your new TV screw you up on Rock Band? Or are you still playing it on the old screen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope I picked very carefully :) These panasonics have 0 noticible lag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:04 PM

    nice place! looks like a cool area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:30 PM

    Looks really nice! I can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys are both welcome to come stay...gimme a little bit to set up the second bedroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'll be up your way in September. I'll give you a heads-up about when though.

    ReplyDelete