Sunday, January 09, 2011

...2010: My favorite books

Here's a list of books I read in 2010 that I enjoyed and would recommend.  Not all of these came out in 2010 though:
  1. Grifftopia
    • I haven't read as many political books this year as I have in past years for some reason.  Perhaps it's because it gets me all worked up and I can't sleep.  This one is a must read.
  2. Sex at Dawn
    • Curious why men and women sometimes have trouble with monogamy?  Why do women have multiple orgasms and men don't?  Is it possible a women could change how she feels about a man when he stops wearing condoms?  All these and more answered
  3. The Art of Game Design: A Book of Lenses
    • The best book I've read on game design.
  4. The Power of Eye Contact
  5. A Pattern Language: Towns, Buildings, Construction
    • Someday I hope video games have a tomb of a book like this.
  6. Hammer of the Gods: The Led Zeppelin Saga
    • Ok Jimmy Page and John Bonham were big time jerks.
  7. 8 Steps to a Pain free Back
  8. How Music Works
  9. The 4 Hour Body
  10. The Little Book That Beats the Market
    • Pretty simple way to take care of your own investments.  There's even a mutual fund the writer started that does it all for you (I just invested in it).
Honorable Mention:

      No comments:

      Post a Comment