Tuesday, January 25, 2011

...2010: My favorite music

Here's a list of music I got in 2010 that I enjoyed and would recommend.  Man I bought a bunch more than this but a ton of them were on the cusp of being reccomendable...Note a lot of these didn't come out in 2010:

  1. Doomriders - Darkness Comes Alive
    • Dunno how I missed this in 2009 but it's pretty much what I look for in hardcore.
  2. Floor - Floor
    • Imo this is even better than Torche.
  3. Trash Talk - Eyes & Nines
  4. Grinderman - Grinderman 2
    • More consistent than the first.  How is it that I like this but not Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds?
  5. No Age - Everything In Between
    • On here for the first 2 songs.
  6. Black Breath - Razor to Oblivion
    • Yeah I realize this is from 2009 and they released an album this year.  Haven't heard it yet though so it'll have to wait until next year.
  7. Fugazi Live Series: Volume 1
  8. ZZ Top - Tres Hombres
    • Ok in case you're wondering where the last 10 years of Melvins albums came from, listen to this.
  9. Call Me Lightning - When I Am Gone My Blood Will Be Free
    • These guys like the Who; I like the Who.
  10. Tron Legacy Soundtrack
    • Ok ignore this...I'm a big Tron fanboy.
Honorable Mentions:

No comments:

Post a Comment