Saturday, January 08, 2005

...best of 2004

I reserve the right to change/add to this list. It very hard for me to remember a whole year these days. I might take me all of 2005 to remember 2004! Anyhow these are just some stuff I enjoyed in no particular order that I would recommend.

Movies and Dvds

The Office - Season 1 & 2 + Christmas Special
The Incredibles
Spiderman 2
Sideways
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The Corporation
Fahrenheit 9/11
Metallica: Some Kind of Monster
Mean Creek
Bill Hicks Live

Music
Devo - The Complete Truth About De-Evolution (DVD)
Journey - Greatist Hits (DVD)
The Who - The Kids Are Alright (DVD)
The Pixies (Concert live in Berkerly)
Mclusky - Mclusky Do Dallas
400 Blows - Black Rainbow
Nirvana - With the Lights Out
Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral (10th Anniversary)
Local H - Whatever Happened to P.J. Soles
The Hives - Tyrannosaurus Hives

Games
GTA: San Andreas
Half-Life 2
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
Burnout 3
World of Warcraft
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
ESPN NFL2k5

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty pissed about EA grabbing up all the rights to the NFL... ESPN 2K5 was a great game, especially for $20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Less competition is going to make Madden crappy(er). EA is E(A)vil!

    ReplyDelete