Thursday, October 20, 2005

...NY Pics pt 1




Ok so I was infatuated by the subway for some reason



All-girl Japanese band that opened for the Suicide Girls...too bad I didn't have pics of that...


Guess who doesn't like to have his pic taken?









Art?



Pizza was good...very good...still not good enough to eat the crusts though



tryin' on tuxedos with mike and troy




Pre-Bachelor party...I swear I look better in person...not much better, but better

SORRY NO BACHELOR PARTY PICS HERE - IF YOU WERE THERE ILL SEND 'EM TO YOU



post-party: mike mansell is bummed he missed out...as we let him know the rest of the week (Damn you New Orleans)...Mike's happy though


ian powell - is this guy photogenic or what?


Nice teeth sean!


Dave(id) and some random FSU girl...she made out with my old roommate scott (who didn't!?)



I didn't take many pics of NY sites but I did take some of friends at sites...


Yum...you'd know this if you were a jew!


see above...


too many jokes...


Jerky boys 3 or 4?


I'm so typical...


Bought a 10 dollar cashmere scarf here...don't tell me otherwise or you're a dick!


umm


more publi(x) transportation...am I in love with the subway or what...I wanted to call this dude and thank him personally



Some older and new friends of Troy at his pre-wedding party


yeah yeah we know...you take better pics than me...stop smiling bout it


F-l-o-r-i-d-a S-t-a or wait they're losing?


some of Carensa's family and friends


I took a pic as soon as I opened the bathroom door...random dude had reflexes of a cat


old-school!


i kiss you, i kiss you



troy brought back the chops for a very short lived dance reunion


to your death or mine?


thanks runy...and thank you subway

...the end.

7 comments:

  1. Nice pics man! You think that you can email me a zip of all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:55 AM

    i don't mind having my picture taken - its the picture that inevitably comes from it that i mind.

    but that is, sadly, probably the best picture of me ever taken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:06 AM

    i love the pic of you nearly getting lynched at CBGB. looks like 3 guys coming to take your little green tea away from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats your email limit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will make it my goal to take a better pic of you next time I see you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:02 PM

    damn, flynn, these pics rock! thanks for sharing 'em...nice commentary too. btw, i think the name of the station superintendent at 25th Street (our stop) is...Enrico Pallazzo. or something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enrico Pallazzo, Enrico Pallazzo! I'll be sending you a cd of my pics like you requested someday soonish I hope.

    ReplyDelete