Thursday, October 20, 2005

...NY pics pt 2


Looking lovely ladies



Looking -uhh- nice fellas


I scored


They don't know what this means...


I'm grabbing Brandon's butt...see the happiness on his face...or something


Troy's parents.............................................and Ian











The ceremony - this was the only day I was there that it didn't rain


People sometimes thought I was John at parties...they were drunk


First Dance...song was some slayer song I believe


Toast


Bought this suit the week of...much props to H+M



I danced...hope noone got pics of that


Guess who got the bouquet? Hint: one girl was prepared for the strength of the toss


Nice catch Stephanie...no pressure David


Casa A.S.S.





It takes a lot of pics to try and make me look good...and we still didn't find one


Finally met the original buttnut...good times


I went to hug Brandon goodbye at the end of the night and he poked me in the eye...I wouldn't have it any other way

...the end

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time! Nice pics. Lookin' sharp in your suit, I bet you had to fight off the NY broads with a stick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:54 AM

    hey thanks for the pix (and the short, but oh-so-sweet dance)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was all my pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete