Wednesday, October 12, 2005

...NY pt. 1

Having a good time so far...still jet lagged, but I've been able to do some fun things: visited Troy and Carensa (their marriage is the reason I'm here), Hung out with Mike, German food, Knitting Factory (Suicide Girls), Hung out with Ranldi and Mike at a country-ish bar!?, Times Square, MOMA, bought a new suit and had it fitted, bought a marriage present...

...no wonder I'm tired already...I still feel like I haven't seen enough of the city, but I hope to do more touristy things soon.

To come: pizza, statue of liberty, bagels, nintedo world...yada...no soup nazi or seinfeld tours are on right now :(

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:59 PM

    Learn to spell biatch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you knit nipples? I want to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw - don't forget the guggenheim if you want to see a crazy building :)

    and more art...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how to spell "biatch"...or "beyotch" har har

    ReplyDelete